> The Life of Tulasi Devi
The Life of Tulasi
by Amal Bhakta
Find out why:
- Tulasi Devi is one of the Lord's greatest
- She is worshipped in all Vaisnava temples.
- She descended from the spiritual world.
- She becamse the sacred Tulasi plant
and the Gandaki River.
- Lord Visnu's worhsip must contain an
offering of Tulasi leaves.
- Lord Krishna always wears a Tulasi garland
around His neck
- Tulasi cursed Lord Visnu to become Salagrama-sila.
- A conchshell is sacred and used in worship
- One should worship the Tulasi plant
Also, find out how to care for and worship
Tulasi Devi properly to make excellent spiritual advancement.
To purchase The Life of Tulasi Devi, please
- Bhaktivedanta Archives (VedaBase)